Scene From Above podcast

Alastair Graham
Hello everyone

In case you haven't come across it, I just wanted to highlight a new remote sensing / Earth observation podcast that Andrew Cutts and I are currently putting together. It's called Scene From Above and there's some instructions on how to listen to it at the following blog post:

TLDR; you can use these links :-)
A lot of it (although not all) is about open data and open source so I hope this is of interest to some of you - we are really enjoying recording it :-)

Cheers
Alastair

| Alastair Graham | Director | Geoger Ltd
| The Satellite Applications Catapult, Electron Building, Harwell Campus, Oxfordshire, OX11 0QR

This email may contain confidential material and is for use only by the intended recipient.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.