Scaled Symbols in LEGEND

blammo
All,

Anyone know of a way (besides a DUMMY layer) for setting a static scale for symbols in (WMS) Legend output?  I tried “SIZEUNITS pixels” inside of a LEGEND block, but got an error.

Thanks

bobb

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: Scaled Symbols in LEGEND

blammo
Opps, forgot to mention that I’m using scaled Symbols (SIZEUNITS feet) in the LAYER.

bobb

On Sep 5, 2017, at 11:09 AM, Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) <[hidden email]> wrote:

All,

Anyone know of a way (besides a DUMMY layer) for setting a static scale for symbols in (WMS) Legend output?  I tried “SIZEUNITS pixels” inside of a LEGEND block, but got an error.

Thanks

bobb

"The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it."
- George Bernard Shaw

An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously.
—Charles F. Kettering