Scale (MinScaleDenominator & Max...)

Ben Smith
Hi Chris & others,

Thank you for your replies.  Another problem is scale.  I used Mapbuilder as the client. Setting MinScaleDenominator & MaxScaleDenominator in the SLD file, I got problems.  If I set the Min-Max as 10,000,000-100,000,000, at the initial scale of 9,000,000, the map layer was not shown and this was correct. However, when I zoomed out to 20,000,000, the layer still did NOT show up, but it should. I tried a larger scale and zoomed out, it didn't work either. Is this a problem caused by Geoserver?

Thanks.

Ben

Yahoo! Mail