Saving a new FeatureType in MapBuilder, not working

Saving a new FeatureType in MapBuilder, not working

in er
Hello!

Registered a new namespace:
namespace =  raa
uri http://www.raa.se/testing
- the uri does not exist.
new datastore with ID = STYRMAN
that is oracle thin

Feature editor:
name: LANX
srs: 4326

title: LANX_NEW

Now I get the following exception ->exception for
/geoserver/admin/saveToXML.do
- This is a line in the Struts-Config for Geoserver
- - Saw that the IT-support forced an Window-update on this computer,
something to
do with that ?

Running my index.html, which is using MapBuilder, with the following:

     <Name>raa:lanx</Name>
     <Title>Lan</Title>
     <Abstract>bananas</Abstract>
     <SRS>EPSG:4326</SRS>

The error from Geoserver Says -> cannot locate raa:lanx:

794141 [FINE] org.vfny.geoserver.global.Data - getting type raa:lanx
org.vfny.geoserver.wms.WmsException: java.util.NoSuchElementException:
Could not locate FeatureTypeConfig 'raa:lanx'

Regards, Ingimar