Salon des mandataires

Marc Ducobu-2
Dear all,

Every year is organised the "salon des mandataires" (18 & 19 féb 2016)
where the elected representatives come to discover solutions for their
work / mandate (and also a lot of poeple from the administration come to
eat free food (very important) & discover solutions).

At this exhibition, some non-open geospatial solutions / companies are
present (ERSI & other companies like GIM).

I think that we must be there. What do you think about that ? ( 2014
documents : https://cloud.champs-libres.coop/index.php/s/M9heTjJYrNQyrji )

Also I think we can share a stand with OSM (last time we where there (in
2014) a lot of poeple come to ask question about OSM).

Last think I think it is important to have kind of mini-events (like
mini presentation of tool) to attract poeple (from the administration) &
invite them before.

Marc

--

Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670

Re: Salon des mandataires

dirkf
Marc,

I think it is a good idea to represent OSGeo on such events.
The problem will be the budget.

Maybe something to consider in a package for sponsors for the FOSS4G
event, that the logo will also be exposed on this event, so that the
costs are covered before we order expo space.

We also need volunteers to be present on the booth.

I suggest to cover this further in our meeting this afternoon...

Dirk

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne