STYLES appears Twice in WMS Request

Andrew Hughes-2
Hi Y`all....

My WMS requires a STYLES parameter... I can submit this via the url
parameter (as below), and as noted in the tutorial...
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDOC/TileCache+Tutorial
However, the styles parameter is added in once again by TileCache when
it constructs the WMS request.

The WMS request looks *like*

http://localhost/wms?bgcolor=%2399B3CC&STYLES=,,,,,,,,,Railway_Case,,,,,Roads_Case,Freeways_Case,,MallRoad,MediumRoads,MajorRoads,,&BBOX=...&STYLES=&LAYERS=.....

Note that STYLES appears twice :'( which causes some confusion for the
WMS....

I've looked at the code but I can't figure how how this is added to the
URL....

tilecache.cfg layer looks like:

[MyLayer]
type=WMSLayer
url=http://localhost/wms?bgcolor=%2399B3CC&STYLES=,,,,,,,,,Railway_Case,,,,,Roads_Case,Freeways_Case,,MallRoad,MediumRoads,MajorRoads,,
srs=EPSG:4326
layers=a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,dummy
extension=jpg
metaTile=yes
metaBuffer=0

Any help would be great!

Re: STYLES appears Twice in WMS Request

Christopher Schmidt-2
On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 12:48:48PM +0930, Andrew Hughes wrote:
> Hi Y`all....
>
> My WMS requires a STYLES parameter... I can submit this via the url
> parameter (as below), and as noted in the tutorial...
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOSDOC/TileCache+Tutorial
> However, the styles parameter is added in once again by TileCache when
> it constructs the WMS request.

Minor bug in TileCache. Fixed in trunk in r71. The patch is tiny, to
Client.py -- you can apply it locally if you need it. Otherwise, once I
get CCLA/ICLA from you and get your patch in, I'll kick out a new
release.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta