STAC and OGC API sprint 05 - 07 November

STAC and OGC API sprint 05 - 07 November

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: FYI per subject there will be a STAC + OGC API spring in Arlington, VA, USA
on 05 - 07 November 2019.  More details are available at [1].  From an OSGeo
perspective the sprint provides a great opportunity to develop the specifications as well
as advancing your implementations.

As with the OGC API Hackathon earlier this year [2], I have stood up a page for OSGeo
project coordination at [3].

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://medium.com/radiant-earth-insights/join-stac-sprint-5-ogc-api-hackathon-november-5-7-48178137f778