ST_AsKML Update

Eduin Carrillo
This is an update for ST_AsKML. I'm including minor changes to sync with ST_AsGML to correct errors in a previous patch.

Changes:
- Changes to get sync with latest changes in GML producer
- Renamed AsUKML() to _ST_AsKML() as internal pointer to LWGEOM_asKML
- Removed all references to ST_AsUKML() (They should never have exist)
- KML functions are now created only if Proj4 support is enabled

NOTE: version parameter to ST_AsKML() is enabled but unused and
therefore it is undocumented.
--
Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega
Ingeniero Civil, Universidad Industrial de Santander UIS

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/

kml_patch_20080323.patch (21K) Download Attachment

Re: ST_AsKML Update

Paul Ramsey
I've applied this to trunk, with a couple changes to get it to compile
and properly obey macros in the overall build environment.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Eduin Carrillo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is an update for ST_AsKML. I'm including minor changes to sync with ST_AsGML to correct errors in a previous patch.
>
>  Changes:
>  - Changes to get sync with latest changes in GML producer
>  - Renamed AsUKML() to _ST_AsKML() as internal pointer to LWGEOM_asKML
>  - Removed all references to ST_AsUKML() (They should never have exist)
>  - KML functions are now created only if Proj4 support is enabled
>
>  NOTE: version parameter to ST_AsKML() is enabled but unused and
>  therefore it is undocumented.
>  --
>  Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega
>  Ingeniero Civil, Universidad Industrial de Santander UIS
>  Laboratorio de Biogeografía y Análisis Espacial
>  Instituto de Investigación de Recursos Biológicos Alexander von Humboldt
>  [hidden email]
>  Cr.13 28-01 P.7
>  Tel. (+57 1) 3506064 ext 122
>  Bogotá D.C., Colombia

Re: ST_AsKML Update

Paul Ramsey
Eduin,

You have stubbed in the version-flagged variant, with this signature:

ST_AsKML(version, geometry, precision)

Is this what you want? The version-flagged functions you have in your
regression are ST_AsKML(geom,precision,version)

Paul

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Eduin Carrillo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is an update for ST_AsKML. I'm including minor changes to sync with ST_AsGML to correct errors in a previous patch.
>
>  Changes:
>  - Changes to get sync with latest changes in GML producer
>  - Renamed AsUKML() to _ST_AsKML() as internal pointer to LWGEOM_asKML
>  - Removed all references to ST_AsUKML() (They should never have exist)
>  - KML functions are now created only if Proj4 support is enabled
>
>  NOTE: version parameter to ST_AsKML() is enabled but unused and
>  therefore it is undocumented.
>  --
>  Eduin Yesid Carrillo Vega
>  Ingeniero Civil, Universidad Industrial de Santander UIS
>  Laboratorio de Biogeografía y Análisis Espacial
>  Instituto de Investigación de Recursos Biológicos Alexander von Humboldt
>  [hidden email]
>  Cr.13 28-01 P.7
>  Tel. (+57 1) 3506064 ext 122
>  Bogotá D.C., Colombia

Re: ST_AsKML Update

Mark Cave-Ayland-4
On Monday 07 April 2008 20:26:46 Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Eduin,
>
> You have stubbed in the version-flagged variant, with this signature:
>
> ST_AsKML(version, geometry, precision)
>
> Is this what you want? The version-flagged functions you have in your
> regression are ST_AsKML(geom,precision,version)
>
> Paul

Yes please. If we go for ST_AsKML(version, ...) then at least it keeps the
signature in line with the ST_AsGML() function (and we should try and do
the same for the other output functions too).

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland