SRS missing for Morocco

Gerald Estadieu-2
Hi,

sorry to post on the 2 mailing list but I could not
find whether my question was about configurate
geoserver or more on the java code of geoserver
itself.
I am working on a project in Morocco and the SRS they
are using here is the EPSG# 26191 (Merchich) and it is
not in the list of available and regnonize EPSG#.
I was unable to locate where geoserver stores this
list to be able to add mine so I believe that it is
code somewhere in the java source code.
Could you tell me whether it is important in geoserver
as I understood it is not use yet? And where can I add
this to geoserver?
I suggest you to consider to add this one to your
official list of EPSG.
Regards,
Gerald