SRS in Sweden, using RT 90

in er
Hello!

Getting data from a Provider that uses the Swedish RT-90 system.
I cannot find a SRS number that I should use with that.
I have checked the -> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/crshelp and the
file
pointed out in (3) - but I cannot find any SRS code to use.

the RT 90 is:
based on the ellipsoide Bessel 1841 using Gauss Kruger ( transveral
cylinder-projektion)
Meridian = 15 ? 48? 29??, 8
size = 1.0

Does this make any sense to you ?

Regards, Ingimar

Re: SRS in Sweden, using RT 90

Gerald Estadieu-2
I am not sure exactly for Sweden, but you can look at
http://ocean.cls.co.uk/conversions.php to get all information related to
SRS and get their respective code. That's where I found it for Morocco
at least.
Gerald

in er wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Getting data from a Provider that uses the Swedish RT-90 system.
> I cannot find a SRS number that I should use with that.
> I have checked the -> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/crshelp
> and the file
> pointed out in (3) - but I cannot find any SRS code to use.
>
> the RT 90 is:
> based on the ellipsoide Bessel 1841 using Gauss Kruger ( transveral
> cylinder-projektion)
> Meridian = 15 ° 48´ 29´´, 8
> size = 1.0
>
> Does this make any sense to you ?
>
> Regards, Ingimar

Re: SRS in Sweden, using RT 90

in er
Thanks Gerald.
Will check that out!

regards, i

>From: Gerald Estadieu <[hidden email]>
>To: in er <[hidden email]>
>CC: [hidden email]
>Subject: Re: [Geoserver-users] SRS in Sweden, using RT 90
>Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:51:06 +0800
>
>I am not sure exactly for Sweden, but you can look at
>http://ocean.cls.co.uk/conversions.php to get all information related to
>SRS and get their respective code. That's where I found it for Morocco at
>least.
>Gerald
>
>in er wrote:
>
>>Hello!
>>
>>Getting data from a Provider that uses the Swedish RT-90 system.
>>I cannot find a SRS number that I should use with that.
>>I have checked the -> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/crshelp and
>>the file
>>pointed out in (3) - but I cannot find any SRS code to use.
>>
>>the RT 90 is:
>>based on the ellipsoide Bessel 1841 using Gauss Kruger ( transveral
>>cylinder-projektion)
>>Meridian = 15 ? 48? 29??, 8
>>size = 1.0
>>
>>Does this make any sense to you ?
>>
>>Regards, Ingimar

Re: SRS in Sweden, using RT 90

in er
Hello Gerald!

Site cannor be found.
Any other adress with the same content ?