SQL view gives an error

cmspinto
Hi guys,

I have been working with Geoserver for some time.
But here the IT department loves Microsoft. So we have to keep our databases in Microsoft.

I was really happy when I realized that I could connect Geoserver to MS SQL 2008. Publishing the tables or views works fine but as soon as I do exactly the same in a SQL view (this would allow parameters, Select * FROM tlb where field = '%filter%' ) it gives an error. Just for curiosity it is a simple point layer.

This is the error:

code="internalError"Rendering process fail
null

Can anyone help me? To discover if geoserver is not ready yet for "SQL view" with "SQL 2008" or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Best,

Carlos