SQL Query for PostGIS

gayani
Hi,

I need to get result of query from postgis database.  The query is working with PHP script properly.  But, it doesnt work with .map file. What will be the reason. ??

Thanks
Gayani

Re: SQL Query for PostGIS

Frode Wiseth Jørgensen
Hi
If you add some examples like layer setup, error messages etc, it would be easier to help you.

Frode

On 1 October 2011 07:25, gayani <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I need to get result of query from postgis database.  The query is working
with PHP script properly.  But, it doesnt work with .map file. What will be
the reason. ??

Thanks
Gayani

Frode Wiseth Jørgensen
+47 99 03 41 42

Re: SQL Query for PostGIS

gayani
Dear Frode,

I set the error and the the error is "msQueryByRect(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found." .  But I am sure that, the postgis connection and query is OK.  And I can't understand where the error is? If you have any idea please help me.

Thanks
Gayani