SMB (Business) Applications ?

Ted-2
Listers,

In a bid to promote GIS among business community, I'm trying to understand what are the potential business applications that one can develop?

The target group is SMB's (Small and Medium businesses) but no harm in knowing Large business as well.  With this group in mind, can you share your experience or what you think is potential for them?

eg;
Real Estate, property site with location, where property is all about location, location and location.

I will summarize the replies after 10 days, to the benefit of the community at large.

Ted.

Re: SMB (Business) Applications ?

Leon
Um, I still don't understand why some people don't invest their money in
these  best cannabis stock <https://stocks-marijuana.com/>  ? It's a great
type of passive income, you can just earn lots of cash doing nothing. Try to
check the information there and if you have some questions, ask them

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OpenLayers-Users-f3910695.html