SLD style with openLayers

Fabien Maison-2
Hi all !

I would like to use some sld style  with Openlayers and Vector Layers. I have seen the OL example (http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sld.html)  but if i replicate this i only get a black styler vector object... Any on know what's the pbm ?
Can we use sld with OL 2.13.1 ?

Re: SLD style with openLayers

D_Guidi
you should add more information and maybe an online demo version.
it's hard to say what's wrong with your data without actually see anything.

Diego Guidi

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Fabien Maison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all !
>
> I would like to use some sld style  with Openlayers and Vector Layers. I
> have seen the OL example (http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sld.html)  but
> if i replicate this i only get a black styler vector object... Any on know
> what's the pbm ?
> Can we use sld with OL 2.13.1 ?

Re: SLD style with openLayers

Fabien Maison-2
Yes Diego,

So i have make some basic example at http://technique-maison.com/basic_sld_vector/app/ .

I try to make it basic for more readability.

Hop someon can help me !

Thank's

Fabien

Le 29 nov. 2013 à 10:52, Diego Guidi a écrit :

you should add more information and maybe an online demo version.
it's hard to say what's wrong with your data without actually see anything.

Diego Guidi

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Fabien Maison <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all !

I would like to use some sld style  with Openlayers and Vector Layers. I
have seen the OL example (http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sld.html)  but
if i replicate this i only get a black styler vector object... Any on know
what's the pbm ?
Can we use sld with OL 2.13.1 ?

Re: SLD style with openLayers

Arnd Wippermann
the layer name have to be "COM"
var gJsonLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("COM", ...

as here
obj.namedLayers["COM"]
Then you should get a red filled polygon.

Arnd

Re: SLD style with openLayers

Jørgen S. Nicolaysen
Hi
Not sure whats really going on here. But I have a few guesses. Your feature is a GeometryCollection, after createing the SLD style has a rule for Polygon to draw for. One remedy might be to change the geojson so it creates a Polygon instead.

Re: SLD style with openLayers

Arnd Wippermann
Hi Fabien,

forget my answer. The layers name has nothing do to with this. But how has you solved your problem?

Arnd