SE Styling : MarkIndex glyph index ?

SE Styling : MarkIndex glyph index ? – Dear list, from deegree3, there is an implementation of the use of characters from true type fonts (TTF) to define a Mark-based PointSymbolizer. ...
Thanks for the reply. Let's describe my use case : - seems I use deegree 3.1.2 (svn revision 33314 build@20120525-1315 by hudson) - I work wi...
Hi Olivier, seems like your getting the default Mark "square" and it`s rendered red because of the provided fill Parameter. Is the O...
Hi, the reason for the red square is actually the fill parameter. I will search for another example for the TTF styling. You can additionally...
Sebastian, as you suggested, it would be great to have a styling example with MarkIndex (linked to utah workspace for instance). There isn't su...
Hi, ok, I'm the stupid ... it works fine thanks to your advices. I edit my xml by hand, but I take care to validate against schemas. Validation...
oertz wrote: Hi, > ok, I'm the stupid ... it works fine thanks to your advices. I edit my > xml by hand, but I take care to validate...
oertz wrote: Hi, > as you suggested, it would be great to have a styling example with > MarkIndex (linked to utah workspace for inst...
Guido, Sebastian, thanks again. It seems OnlineResource is available. I can say that because of a try I gave with an ExternalGraphic : i...
Dear Oliver, To find the right glyph in your ttf file, you will have to read the cmap of the ttf file. A cmap is a table that maps ascii to ...
Michiel, thanks for the detailed answer, now I know more about how a ttf font in built. But it still doesn't work. I've explored several ways. ...
Michiel J. van Heek wrote: Hi, > To find the right glyph in your ttf file, you will have to read the > cmap of the ttf file. A cmap...
Quoting Andreas Schmitz <schmitz@...>: > Michiel J. van Heek wrote: > >> To find the right glyph in your ttf file, you will...
Hi Olivier, yes, that`s the way we are placing marks on our maps. The quality is better than using png or gif files, on diffrent scales. Nice...
oertz wrote: Hi, > It seems OnlineResource is available. I can say that because of a try I gave > with an ExternalGraphic : > <...