SDF3 display problem features

mdelsinne
Hello,

I work with SDF3 which contain many features (polylines).
The SDF3 are generated with FDO API 3.6.0 and the associated provider (OSGeo FDO Provider for SDF).
SDF3 is a regularly updated over time (insert and delete features).
During write phases of SDF3, no error is returned, the treatment seems correct, extent correct, ...

The problem is as follows:

If you wish to view the SDF3 using Autocad 2013 or MapGuide 2011, we note that features disappear and reappear depending on the zoom level or during movement (pan).
There seems to be no logical entities that disappear and those displayed correctly.
The command "REGEN" changes nothing, display problem persists.
We have not found the reason of this problem, it seems to me that there is a spatial index problem?
Note: This display problem does not occur when viewing the SDF3 with FME or FdoToolBox Viewer.

Thank you,

Re: SDF3 display problem features

mdelsinne
I seem to have found the solution:

The problem appears when I execute a command to delete many features and then I execute an insert command. This should cause a problem handling spatial index. To avoid this problem, between phases of deletion and insertion, I disconnected (conn-> close ()) then I reconnect to the file via the provider (conn-> open ()). SDF3 output file is correct.

Thank you.