SAC Meetings start again Next Thursday Nov 15th 20 UTC

SAC Meetings start again Next Thursday Nov 15th 20 UTC

Regina Obe
So on IRC we've been discussion that having the bi week meeting was useful
to clear all our brains and keep us in the loop.

Weekly was a bit two frequent.

So I propose having our next meeting Thursday Nov 15th at 20 UTC or should
we make it 21 UTC

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=1
1&day=15&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=217&p2=37&p3=43

Let's try to keep to 1 hr and anyone who can't attend can give us a mail
status update of what they've been up or update the wiki page to (ala strk's
asynchronous meeting)

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Meeting_2018-11

I've copied over where we left off on last meeting a month ago.

Thanks,
Regina