Rustenburg Fire Hydrant Coordinates

CJ Sikasula

Good day All ,

Thank you for the geospatial knowledge, geodata…etc. being shared on this wonderful platform.

Please assist me with the coordinates  for fire hydrants in Rustenburg.

I ll greatly appreciate

Regards

Chaila Joshua Sikasula MSc. GIS, MBA, RPAS Pilot, GPr GISc 1431

Principal Geospatial Consultant

2nd Floor, Building 1, Golder House

Maxwell Office Park,

Magwa Crescent West

Waterfall City

Midrand

E:     [hidden email]

T:      +27110567591

M:    +27786588439

www.cjandsconsultants.com

SG Diagrams

Charles Gayi-2

Hi all,

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

Re: SG Diagrams

Walter Smit-3

http://csg.dla.gov.za/esio/searchindex.htm

Provided you know how it works…

https://gis.elsenburg.com/apps/cfm/

Western Cape only.

You could also “reverse-engineer” the query to the CSG server and just create a hyperlink column in the SG supplied shapefiles.

Kind regards

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

Re: SG Diagrams

Charles Gayi-2

Hi Walter,

Thank you for the below.

Looks like I do not know how to use this with the information I have.

I have the following Information:

Suburb: Terenure Ext 34

Erf: 1245

Main Place : Kempton Park

Unit No: 50

It gives a blank output after searching.

Regards,

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

Re: SG Diagrams

Kevin Musungu
Hi Charles,
 Refer to the screenshot below:

image.png

Regards
Kevin

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 8:46 AM Charles Gayi <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Walter,

Thank you for the below.

Looks like I do not know how to use this with the information I have.

I have the following Information:

Suburb: Terenure Ext 34

Erf: 1245

Main Place : Kempton Park

Unit No: 50

It gives a blank output after searching.

Regards,

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

Re: SG Diagrams

Walter Smit-3

The CSG website requires you to know:

  1. Province
  2. Urban or Rural, which actually means: are you looking for farms/farm portions etc (rural) or are you looking for erven (urban).
  3. (Deeds) Registration division name. These are the official names, not suburb names or some Census names.
  4. Parcel means (main) property here…like an erf or farm.
  5. The portion/part of the property listed above. For instance: portion 5 of the farm Verlorenfontein 123
  6. Official name only…I usually leave this out since most people don’t know how to spell the official farm names.

On the next screen (after you clicked on search), you should get a screen like this:

You have to click on that search button again.

I hope that helps, but it seems you don’t have all the information you need. Bare minimum is Registration Division and parcel number.

Regards

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

Re: SG Diagrams

Hugo Paul-2

Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

SG_Diagram.pdf (187K) Download Attachment

Re: SG Diagrams

Charles Gayi-2

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the assistance

Regards

On 2020-01-09 08:26, Hugo Paul wrote:

Disclaimer
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

I just want to confirm how can I get an SG diagram for  a property on line?

Regards

Re: SG Diagrams

John Bailey

Hi Charles

If you are searching for a sectional title unit, which I think may be the case, then I know from past experience that this search link may not work.

You may find it better to request the info direct from the Surveyor-General or a Professional Land Surveyor.

Regards

JB

On 2018-10-10 13:34, CJ Sikasula wrote:

Good day All ,

Thank you for the geospatial knowledge, geodata...etc. being shared on this wonderful platform.

Please assist me with the coordinates  for fire hydrants in Rustenburg.

I ll greatly appreciate

Regards

Chaila Joshua Sikasula MSc. GIS, MBA, RPAS Pilot, GPr GISc 1431

Principal Geospatial Consultant

2nd Floor, Building 1, Golder House

Maxwell Office Park,

Magwa Crescent West