Romanian translation

Iulian Iordache
Hello everyone! My name is Iulian and I`m from Romania. I love being involved in various projects. First of all I want to know if there is any people involved in the translation of GRASS into romanian, my native language. If there are not I would like to be the one who will do it. Thanks in advance!

Iulian I.

Re: Romanian translation

Luca Delucchi
2012/12/4 Iulian Iordache <[hidden email]>:
> Hello everyone! My name is Iulian and I`m from Romania. I love being
> involved in various projects. First of all I want to know if there is any
> people involved in the translation of GRASS into romanian, my native
> language. If there are not I would like to be the one who will do it. Thanks
> in advance!

Hi Iulian,

nice to know about you are interesting to translate GRASS into romanian.
You can find more info in these pages

http://grass.osgeo.org/development/translations/
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

--
ciao
Luca

http://gis.cri.fmach.it/delucchi/
www.lucadelu.org

Re: Romanian translation

Iulian Iordache
I have a lot of spare time and I`ll start as soon as possible. If I encounter technical issues I`ll ask.

Re: Romanian translation

Iulian Iordache
I have some difficulties. It is not working to create those *.po files. Here is the output:
iulics@ubuntel:~/transl/grass-6.4.2$ make pot
Makefile:22: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or directory
Makefile:23: include/Make/Grass.make: No such file or directory
include/Make/Doxygen.make:2: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `include/Make/Platform.make'. Stop.

Re: Romanian translation

Martin Landa
Hi,

2012/12/5 Iulian Iordache <[hidden email]>:
> I have some difficulties. It is not working to create those *.po files. Here
> is the output:
> iulics@ubuntel:~/transl/grass-6.4.2$ make pot
> Makefile:22: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or directory
> Makefile:23: include/Make/Grass.make: No such file or directory
> include/Make/Doxygen.make:2: include/Make/Platform.make: No such file or
> directory
> make: *** No rule to make target `include/Make/Platform.make'. Stop.

you need to run `./configure` with given options [1]. Martin

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Compile_and_Install#Generic_Compilation_and_installation_procedure