Roads: road style and shields

Matt Pettis
Hi,

I have been browsing the archives for examples of nice (read: googlish) ways
of rendering roads and using shields (like the interstate shield, the US
Highway shield) in a mapfile.  I've seen some work on googlish map layout by
Bob Basques (sp?), but is anyone willing to post an example of how to use
highway shields in rendering a map?

And, examples of nice road renderings, in addition to Bob's, are welcome.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: Roads: road style and shields

Espen Isaksen
Maybe this site will help you:

http://boston.freemap.in/

Click "about" in right bottom corner to take a look at the map file.

Espen