Right to Food

Suchith Anand

Colleagues,

This news in BBC might be of interest https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56654430

Are there any examples of legislation in any countries globally on the Right to Food ?  If so, please share so I can learn more. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand

Chief Scientist

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition

https://www.godan.info

attachment.

where permitted by law.

Re: Right to Food

Sergio Acosta y Lara

Here in Uruguay there is an interesting experience of social response to the food emergency situation caused by the pandemic and by the limited support from the government. I don't know if it's what you're looking for ...​

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY