Dear voting members of OSGeo's Conference Committee!
It's time to start the first step of the decision process on where in
Europe we meet for FOSS4G 2019. I hope all of you had time to carefully
read and evaluate the two letter of intents we received  and I want
to encourage every voting member of CC to actually vote. All OSGeo
decisions need a broad base!
There have been few questions to the teams, I (hope to have) put them
all at  and . If I missed any question (there was a lot of traffic
these days), please feel free to add them to the q&a pages in the WIKI.
Our time schedule  tells me, that the Q&A period on stage 1 ends
*today*, so I'd like to ask you to vote on the LoI now until October
15th (sunday @night).
Please remember, that we changed the procedure and you have one vote on
each letter of intent. Please send your decision (thumb up = pass stage
1 and ask for full proposal / thump down = no further effort needed) to:
I asked both to be our assistants in this stage and they agreed. Looking
back to a recent discussion, I guess, that there is no conflict with
Jeff's nomination for the board. In order to have a 110% safety on
neutrality, I've chosen *two* election assistans and you should send
seperate emails to them.
In order to make your vote easy and clear, please send in the following