RfP 2019 - 2 LoI received

Till Adams-3
Dear Members and listeners of OSgeo's Conference Committee!

Close to the deadline yesterday, we finally received two great Letter of
Intents for the global FOSS4G 2019!

Please check them carefully [1] and post your questions to this list.
Also check potentially already posed questions. The stage 1 question
period lasts from September 30 to 2017 October 13.

After 13th of October, I will call the voting members of the committee
for their vote (I already aked Jeff to be the person to receive the
votes - @Jeff, did you already ask Frank for being the 2nd neutral
person?).

Please note, that the voting period is rather short, so make sure, that
you are on board, when your duty is calling!

May the FOSS be with you!

Till

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2019_Bid_Process

Re: RfP 2019 - 2 LoI received

jmckenna
Administrator
On 2017-09-30 5:12 PM, Till Adams wrote:

> Dear Members and listeners of OSgeo's Conference Committee!
>
> Close to the deadline yesterday, we finally received two great Letter of
> Intents for the global FOSS4G 2019!
>
> Please check them carefully [1] and post your questions to this list.
> Also check potentially already posed questions. The stage 1 question
> period lasts from September 30 to 2017 October 13.
>
> After 13th of October, I will call the voting members of the committee
> for their vote (I already aked Jeff to be the person to receive the
> votes - @Jeff, did you already ask Frank for being the 2nd neutral
> person?).
>
> Please note, that the voting period is rather short, so make sure, that
> you are on board, when your duty is calling!
>

> May the FOSS be with you!
>
> Till

Hi Till, yes Frank has also confirmed.  -jeff