Retrieving Sub Datasets from an RPF's A.TOC file

12

Re: Retrieving Sub Datasets from an RPF's A.TOC file

James E. Hopper-2
Thanks. I was using -P option but I did have a typo in my path inside the file   Thanks for the suggestion!

On Mar 2, 2016, at 4:35 PM, Oscar Kramer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Jim,

You have OSSIM_PREFS_FILE env var set to that ossim_preferences.ini? You verified that the old prefs file lists the plugins as being in "lib64", not the older "lib"?

Oscar

Re: Retrieving Sub Datasets from an RPF's A.TOC file

DBurken@Radiantblue.com
Hi Jim,

$ ossim-info --config

Verify the paths.  If wrong do:

$ env | grep OSSIM
OSSIM_PREFS_FILE=/home/fred/ossim-preferences

Edit pref and fix paths.  Note if you use the template from:
ossim/share/ossim/templates/ossim_preferences_template
It references:

OSSIM_DATA=/data1
and
OSSIM_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/fred/code/deps

Hope that helps,
Dave

On 03/03/2016 11:16 AM, James E. Hopper wrote:

> Sorry for bad title
>
>> On Mar 2, 2016, at 4:02 PM, jim hopper <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I downloaded and build source from git.  I built just the goal, png, and the openjpeg plugins for now as thats all i know.  the make install puts them in a directory lib64, but while ossim-info works, it doest seem to be finding the plugins.  i added the path to an older oasis_preferences.ini file but still not seeing them.
>>
>> best jim

Re: Retrieving Sub Datasets from an RPF's A.TOC file

James E. Hopper-2
Thanks, the --config option is a great help!  i was looking for the template but could not remember where it was. i will change it, thanks.  is there a default location for plugins that don't require the use of a preference file?

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 12:01 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jim,

$ ossim-info --config

Verify the paths.  If wrong do:

$ env | grep OSSIM
OSSIM_PREFS_FILE=/home/fred/ossim-preferences

Edit pref and fix paths.  Note if you use the template from:
ossim/share/ossim/templates/ossim_preferences_template
It references:

OSSIM_DATA=/data1
and
OSSIM_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/fred/code/deps

Hope that helps,
Dave

On 03/03/2016 11:16 AM, James E. Hopper wrote:
> Sorry for bad title
>
>> On Mar 2, 2016, at 4:02 PM, jim hopper <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I downloaded and build source from git.  I built just the goal, png, and the openjpeg plugins for now as thats all i know.  the make install puts them in a directory lib64, but while ossim-info works, it doest seem to be finding the plugins.  i added the path to an older oasis_preferences.ini file but still not seeing them.
>>
>> best jim

Re: Retrieving Sub Datasets from an RPF's A.TOC file

DBurken@Radiantblue.com
Jim,

A follow up.  Oscar moved the cheese and the plugin names have changed.
So old prefs will have to be fixed.  Better to start with the template I
think...

Dave

On 03/03/2016 12:18 PM, jim hopper wrote:
Thanks, the --config option is a great help!  i was looking for the template but could not remember where it was. i will change it, thanks.  is there a default location for plugins that don't require the use of a preference file?
No there's not you also need the epsg files or you won't pick up map projections so make sure you're picking those up.

Dave

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 12:01 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jim,

$ ossim-info --config

Verify the paths.  If wrong do:

$ env | grep OSSIM
OSSIM_PREFS_FILE=/home/fred/ossim-preferences

Edit pref and fix paths.  Note if you use the template from:
ossim/share/ossim/templates/ossim_preferences_template
It references:

OSSIM_DATA=/data1
and
OSSIM_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/fred/code/deps

Hope that helps,
Dave

On 03/03/2016 11:16 AM, James E. Hopper wrote:
> Sorry for bad title
>
>> On Mar 2, 2016, at 4:02 PM, jim hopper <[hidden email][hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I downloaded and build source from git.  I built just the goal, png, and the openjpeg plugins for now as thats all i know.  the make install puts them in a directory lib64, but while ossim-info works, it doest seem to be finding the plugins.  i added the path to an older oasis_preferences.ini file but still not seeing them.
>>
>> best jim

12