Resource upload error

Koistinen Kai (MML)
Hi,

I'm using GN3.2.1 and trying to upload thumbnail pictures with the editor. I have successfully uploaded thumbnail pictures before with this information and the upload works fine in our test environment (which is GN 3.2.1 also). In our production environment I have started getting "Resource upload error. MultipartException" when I try to upload new thumbnail pics. I tried to free some disk space but it didn't solve the issue. I can't find any additional information about this error in GN logs.

Do you have idea what could cause this error?

Best regards,
Kai Koistinen
Expert
National Land Survey of Finland
+358 40 487 9104

Re: Resource upload error

Jose Garcia
Hi Kai

I have done a test with 3.2.x branch and was fine for me. Have you check
the permissions for the upload and data directory folders? Also check the
tomcat log usually contains more information with stacktraces than
geonetwork.log file

Regards,
Jose García

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Koistinen Kai (MML) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using GN3.2.1 and trying to upload thumbnail pictures with the editor.
> I have successfully uploaded thumbnail pictures before with this
> information and the upload works fine in our test environment (which is GN
> 3.2.1 also). In our production environment I have started getting "Resource
> upload error. MultipartException" when I try to upload new thumbnail pics.
> I tried to free some disk space but it didn't solve the issue. I can't find
> any additional information about this error in GN logs.
>
> Do you have idea what could cause this error?
>
> Best regards,
> Kai Koistinen
> Expert
> National Land Survey of Finland
> +358 40 487 9104

> projects/geonetwork

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>

Re: Resource upload error

Koistinen Kai (MML)
Hi,

I don’t know what actually was wrong but I restarted Jetty and the problem seems to be gone now.

I have another issue with ATOM/OpenSearch harvester. For one of our ATOM feeds it gives error “Bad server response: 'Not Acceptable -- URI: http://wwwd3.ymparisto.fi/d3/Atom/inspireatom.xml -- Response Code: 406'”. The feed is available through that URL but for some reason Geonetwork doesn’t like the URL. Could it be because wwwd3 in the URL or is something wrong with the ATOM feed?

Best regards,
Kai Koistinen
Expert
National Land Survey of Finland
+358 40 487 9104
[hidden email]

Re: Resource upload error

Koistinen Kai (MML)
Hi again,

The same problem with feed http://wwwd3.ymparisto.fi/d3/INSPIREAtom/inspireatomgml.xml

Regards,
Kai

Hi,

I don’t know what actually was wrong but I restarted Jetty and the problem seems to be gone now.

I have another issue with ATOM/OpenSearch harvester. For one of our ATOM feeds it gives error “Bad server response: 'Not Acceptable -- URI: http://wwwd3.ymparisto.fi/d3/Atom/inspireatom.xml -- Response Code: 406'”. The feed is available through that URL but for some reason Geonetwork doesn’t like the URL. Could it be because wwwd3 in the URL or is something wrong with the ATOM feed?

Best regards,
Kai Koistinen
Expert
National Land Survey of Finland
+358 40 487 9104
[hidden email]

Re: Resource upload error

Jose Garcia
Hi Kai

Have you check the log file? Any exception there?

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>