Resource type and non geospatial data

KevinG
Hello,
Using GN 3.2.1.0
I wish to add a report/publication to GeoNetwork. However, it seems that the report is always classified as a 'dataset' even though I have toggled off the 'dataset' category and chosen the 'proceedings' category.
On the main page of GN, under the 'Browse Resources' section, I only get an icon for 'Datasets'.
Why can I not see other resources?  What am I doing wrong?
Ideally, the client will easily be able to access reports by clicking on a dedicated Reports or Proceedings icon in the Browse Resources section of the main page.
Thanks.

Kevin

Re: Resource type and non geospatial data

KevinG
I see now that the resource is taken from the hierarchy level name (dataset, feature, attribute, etc.).
Is it possible to add to this hierarchy level name list? Ideally, there would be an option for Reports, or Documentation, etc.
Cheers,
Kevin

Re: Resource type and non geospatial data

Florent gravin-2
Hi,

Please open an issue.
Describe precisely what you want: the metadata types and the associated
Font-awesome icons.

--
*camptocamp*
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS