Resource to make accessible events

delawen
Hi,

I just received this very complete guide (in Spanish, but you can translate it with some automatic tool) on how to build accessible events:

It starts very basic (explaining the types of disabilities there are) and then explains how to make your fair or congress accessible. I know we have limited capacity and we are not professional conference organizers, but it is good to have this in mind always, just in case there are two similar options and one of them is clearly better from this constraints point of view.

Have a happy weekend!
María.