Resigning as Chairman of the PSC

Greg Boone

Hi everyone,

Due to an evolution of my responsibilities at Autodesk, I find that I'm unable to devote the needed time and effort to being the FDO PSC Chairman, and am formally stepping down from that role. It is now time for others to step forward and lead our community.

It has been a wonderful experience. I thank you all for your support over the years.

Regards,

Greg Boone

Re: Resigning as Chairman of the PSC

Haris Kurtagic
Hi Greg,
it was pleasure meeting you and working with you.
Thanks for all your contributions to OS.
Haris

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Greg Boone <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Due to an evolution of my responsibilities at Autodesk, I find that I'm unable to devote the needed time and effort to being the FDO PSC Chairman, and am formally stepping down from that role. It is now time for others to step forward and lead our community.

It has been a wonderful experience. I thank you all for your support over the years.

Regards,

Greg Boone

Re: Resigning as Chairman of the PSC

Jackie Ng
Thank you for your stewardship of this project. All the best in your future endeavours.

- Jackie