Reset Tile Cache

AndreOliveira
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Reset Tile Cache

Berg, James

Here’s how I handle it:

Before I save my map I rename the folder appending _bak at the end. This prevents the folder from being deleted. Then I save the map. Then I open the map in a web browser so MapGuide will create the tile cache folder.

Then I open the _bak folder and cut/past its contents into the newly created folder.

Your tile cache is now restored.

Re: Reset Tile Cache

AndreOliveira
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Reset Tile Cache

Steve Golden
I rename the folder where the tilecache is saved (basemap to basemap1) before I save my map definition, then save, and then change the folder name back to original (basemap1 to basemap).  No need to cut/paste folder or files.

-Steve