Request to participate in PCB

Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus-2
Hi to all

I would like to share  my (late) interest for being part of the PyWPS
PCS. I was in sick leave and not so able to reply to emails

I have started to use PyWPS in 2008 in the INTAMAP project, where we had
to implement cross-validation  WPS processes. After that  I was hired by
Plymouth Marine Laboratory as a PyWPS developer inside the NETMAP
project were I was giving programming support to the PyWPS project and
developing webservice orchestration
(http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098300411003906).

I am currently working @ ISRIC  - World soil reference center and I have
applied PyWPS4.0 in some recent OGC interoperability tests.

Cheers
Jorge

--
ISRIC - World Soil Information
Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,

Re: Request to participate in PCB

Tom Kralidis

Hi Jorge: thanks for the info and interest!

Given our previous discussions and request to you to help bootstrap the PSC
and unless there are objections please go
ahead and add yourself to https://github.com/PyWPS/pywps-4/wiki/PCS please?

Thanks

..Tom

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016, Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:47:11 +0100
> From: Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Pywps-dev] Request to participate in PCB
>
> Hi to all
>

> I would like to share  my (late) interest for being part of the PyWPS
> PCS. I was in sick leave and not so able to reply to emails
>
> I have started to use PyWPS in 2008 in the INTAMAP project, where we had
> to implement cross-validation  WPS processes. After that  I was hired by
> Plymouth Marine Laboratory as a PyWPS developer inside the NETMAP
> project were I was giving programming support to the PyWPS project and
> developing webservice orchestration
> (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098300411003906).
>
> I am currently working @ ISRIC  - World soil reference center and I have
> applied PyWPS4.0 in some recent OGC interoperability tests.
>
> Cheers
> Jorge
>

> --
> ISRIC - World Soil Information
> Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
> The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
> Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
> Office: C.013
> Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
> Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
> Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
> OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A

Re: Request to participate in PCB

Jachym Cepicky
Jorge has my full support and I would be happy to have him on board

po 22. 2. 2016 v 15:23 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> napsal:

Hi Jorge: thanks for the info and interest!

Given our previous discussions and request to you to help bootstrap the PSC
and unless there are objections please go
ahead and add yourself to https://github.com/PyWPS/pywps-4/wiki/PCS please?

Thanks

..Tom

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016, Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 13:47:11 +0100
> From: Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Pywps-dev] Request to participate in PCB
>
> Hi to all
>

> I would like to share  my (late) interest for being part of the PyWPS
> PCS. I was in sick leave and not so able to reply to emails
>
> I have started to use PyWPS in 2008 in the INTAMAP project, where we had
> to implement cross-validation  WPS processes. After that  I was hired by
> Plymouth Marine Laboratory as a PyWPS developer inside the NETMAP
> project were I was giving programming support to the PyWPS project and
> developing webservice orchestration
> (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0098300411003906).
>
> I am currently working @ ISRIC  - World soil reference center and I have
> applied PyWPS4.0 in some recent OGC interoperability tests.
>
> Cheers
> Jorge
>

> --
> ISRIC - World Soil Information
> Post: PO box 353, 6700 AJ, Wageningen,
> The Netherlands Visiting Address: Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708 PB
> Wageningen (Bdg. 101),
> Office: C.013
> Office Phone: +31 (0) 317 4 83715
> Mobile Phone: +31 (0) 613 9 06950
> Skype: jorge.de.jesus (Jorge Samuel Mendes de Jesus)
> OpenPGPKey: 0xA3D0065A

Re: Request to participate in PCB

Luís de Sousa
Great to have you with us. I was starting to wonder whatever happened
to you. I wish you a swift restablishment.

Cheers,

Luís