Request to be added on the mailing list

Maroale Chauke

Dear Admin

May I kindly request that you add my name on your mailing list.

Kind regards

Maroale  Chauke

DIRECTOR: NATIONAL SPATIAL INFORMATION FRAMEWORK

Department of Rural Development and Land Reform

224 Helen Joseph Street, Pretoria, Room 719

t: +27 12 312 9643

c: +27 72 647 3935

www.drdlr.gov.za

e: [hidden email]

Re: Request to be added on the mailing list

gavinf
Hi Mimi

You are already a member and have been for a long time - I remember you asked this before. Please whitelist mails coming from osgeo.org and check your spam

regards

Gavin