Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

bangph
Hello,

I'm Bang Pham Huu (Rasdaman software developer - Jacobs University, Bremen,
Germany).

On behalf of Dr. Peter Baumann - the original creator of rasdaman (Raster
Database Manager - www.rasdaman.org), I'd like to request for Service
Provider role according to this webpage:
https://www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/add-service-provider/.

"2. Sign up to the marketing committee email list and request Service
Provider Author role."

I'm not sure which URL I can do for step 3 after I got the Service Provider
Author role, please point it out also.

"3. Use Service Providers –> Add New to create a new service providers
page."

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Marketing-Committee-f3712665.html

Re: Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

bangph
My OSGeo Id could be: Bphamhuu (I think this one) or bangph for your
information.

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Marketing-Committee-f3712665.html

Re: Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

jody.garnett
Welcome! I tried looking for that ID and could not find it. Can you confirm that you created the ID and used it to login to the website at least once?
I need the profile page created before I can provide an additional role to it.

If you read further down the page the heading "Create a Service Provider" has pictures of three ways in which to create a new service provider page.
--
Jody Garnett

On Wed, 4 Sep 2019 at 02:17, bangph <[hidden email]> wrote:
My OSGeo Id could be: Bphamhuu (I think this one) or bangph for your
information.

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Marketing-Committee-f3712665.html

Re: Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

bangph
I have a problem with the university email due to cyber-attack last 10 days,
so until now I can log in and check Jody's email.
Yes, I could log in https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/profile.php, here is the
image of the website after logging in: https://imgur.com/a/6DdQS6p with my*
username: Bphamhuu * (username cannot be changed).

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Marketing-Committee-f3712665.html

Re: Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

bangph
Hi Jody,

Could you check again and allow my username Bphamhuu to have Service
Provider role? I could login to https://www.osgeo.org/wp-admin/profile.php
and updated the information for my profile.

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/OSGeo-Marketing-Committee-f3712665.html

Re: Request for Service Provider role for rasdaman - raster database manager (rasdaman.org)

jody.garnett
Sorry for the delay, your email got caught up somehow.

I have added the following roles to Bphamhuu:

- author - to write events, resources
- project author - incase you want to maintain a rasdaman page (ask on incubation list for review when ready)
 - service provider author (I hope the instructions here are clear enough - it has three examples of how to make a page)
--
Jody Garnett