Request for Service Provider Author role

Request for Service Provider Author role

Peteris
Hi!

I would like to request "Service Provider Author role", my OSGeo UserID: peterisb

Thanks in advance and thanks for reminder in OSGeo page,

pb

Re: Request for Service Provider Author role

jody.garnett
You are all set up, please email us back when you have your SunGIS page ready for review (we mostly care that the logo template is used or our layout does not work well).

Keep in mind that this website is for outreach so many of the visitors will not be comfortable with open source yet and could use your professional assistance, training and products.
--
Jody Garnett