Report on my use of the OGC individual membership slot

Report on my use of the OGC individual membership slot

Even Rouault-2
Hi all,

a small update on my activities. So I've taken part to the GeoTIFF SWG to
review the proposed standard and bring my comments on it. This is slowly
moving, but there's currently some momentum to hopefully achieve a final draft
for the upcoming TC Fort Collins meeting. This first version will mostly
formalize the existing non-OGC spec + minimal fixes. Evolutions that have been
implemented in software since the initial non-OGC spec will be examined in a
later revision of the standard.

I've also appreciated to have access to the draft of the new revision of ISO
19111:2018 / OGC 18-005r1 (Topic 2: referencing by coordinates) for the future
design of the enhanced capabilities of PROJ (WKT 2, etc)

Best regards,

Even

http://www.spatialys.com

Re: Report on my use of the OGC individual membership slot

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Even,

Thank you for this report.  I've recorded the report on the membership
page (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Membership#Current_Members).

-jeff & bruce