Report/layout containing attribute table with n rows

Report/layout containing attribute table with n rows

Lene Fischer
Hi
I´m trying to create a report or layout containing a map and an attribute table.
The attribute table has from 1 to n rows and might have the size of multiple pages.

How do I create such a layout /report

Regards
Lene Fischer

Re: Report/layout containing attribute table with n rows

Lene Fischer
Hi
I found the solution... Under Frame 'Repeat until finish'

It was so simple  - sorry for asking.

Regards
Lene

Re: Report/layout containing attribute table with n rows

Nyall Dawson
On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 03:50, Lene Fischer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I found the solution... Under Frame 'Repeat until finish'
>
> It was so simple  - sorry for asking.

Hi Lene!

The other setting you may find useful is the "Don't export page if
frame is empty" option. This option allows you to make multiple custom
pages which the table can flow onto, each with their own individual
arrangement of items and additional content, and then only export the
pages which are actually needed to fit the table's content.

The benefit of this approach vs "repeat until finished" is that it
gives much more flexibility in the appearance of the additional pages.
"Repeat until finished" adds extra pages, but these ONLY contain the
table frame and no other content (so no title labels, page # labels,
etc).

Nyall

> Regards
> Lene