Renaming Hackfests

pcav
Hi all,
as decided, I renamed next event from hackfest/developer meeting to
contributors meeting:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/23rd-Contributors-Meeting-in-Bucharest
I noticed that in FOSS4G page, HF is still mentioned, also in the URL:
https://2019.foss4g.org/schedule/qgis-hackfest/
Tudor, would you mind changing it and adding the link above?
Probably there are other places to update it as well.
Thanks a lot.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: