Remove unwanted templates

Graeme Shaw
We would like to remove some unused templates so that they are unavailable to the user when we are creating a new record.

We only want to use 2-3 templates as our domain is quite specific.

Is there a way to do this so that when we install geonetwork on a new machine the unwanted templates are not available?

Many thanks.

Graeme

[Telespazio VEGA UK Ltd]

Graeme Shaw
Navigation, Telecoms & Ground Segment
Telespazio VEGA UK Ltd

350 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3LU - United Kingdom
Ph: +44 1582 399005
[hidden email]
telespazio-vega.com<http://www.telespazio-vega.com>

-WARNING: This message contains confidential and/or proprietary information which may be subject to privilege or immunity and which is intended for the use of its addressee only.
Should you receive this message in error, you are kindly requested to inform the sender and to definitively remove it from any paper or electronic format.
Any other use of this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Re: Remove unwanted templates

Francois Prunayre
Sure, remove them from the schema templates folder. See
http://geonetwork-opensource.org/manuals/trunk/eng/users/customizing-application/implementing-a-schema-plugin.html#contents-of-a-geonetwork-schema
for mode details).

HTH

Francois