Remove topicCats

pctan
Hi,

I would like to remove topicCategories” from home page and replaced it by Categories.  Please see home.png.

The code is in  /geonetwork/catalog/views/default/templates/home.html.  Please see line 59 to 97.

I have define “browseCategory” (line 65 and 71) in /geonetwork/webapps/metadata/catalog/locales/en-search.json which is "browseCategory": " Browse Categories",

topicCategories disappear but categories do not show. It does not work.

What have I done wrong/left out? Anyway else I need to configure?

Thanks.

Peck
Peck Choo Tan I Analyst Programmer
GNS Science I Te Pῡ Ao
1 Fairway Drive, Avalon 5010, PO Box 30368, Lower Hutt 5040, New Zealand
Ph 04 570 4739 I Mob 021 2178684
http://www.gns.cri.nz/ | Email: [hidden email]

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

home.PNG (49K) Download Attachment
home.html (8K) Download Attachment

Re: Remove topicCats

Jose Garcia
Hi Peck

There's a thread related to this with links to PasteBin with related code
changes, see http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Browse-by-td5220436.html

Regards,
Jose García

<https://twitter.com/geocat_bv>