Remove Gemet keywords from keyword search facet

Remove Gemet keywords from keyword search facet

Melina Houle
Hi all,

I added GEMET thesauri in my GeoNetwork app. I enable gemet in the
config-summary.xml and config-spring-geonetwork.xml. I dropped the cache,
rebuilded my index and added gemet keyword to some of my metadata.
Everything work fine. I now have a GEMET search facet with used keyword. But
on my facet search panel, I can see GEMET keyword are replicated in both the
keyword facet and the GEMET facet. I assumed this is due to the
config-summary.xml where GEMET indexKey = keyword. I would like to keep the
GEMET facet search but remove all GEMET keyword from the keyword search
facet. I tried to change the indexKey= something else, but I don't know
which files /sections I should also change. I want to keep my GEMET search
facet. I only want GEMET keyword to be removed from the keyword search
facet.

Help would be more than apprecited.

Melina

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoNetwork-users-f3860293.html

Re: Remove Gemet keywords from keyword search facet

Francois Prunayre
Hi Melina,

Le mer. 20 juin 2018 à 22:02, Melina Houle <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I added GEMET thesauri in my GeoNetwork app. I enable gemet in the
> config-summary.xml and config-spring-geonetwork.xml. I dropped the cache,
> rebuilded my index and added gemet keyword to some of my metadata.
> Everything work fine. I now have a GEMET search facet with used keyword.
> But
> on my facet search panel, I can see GEMET keyword are replicated in both
> the
> keyword facet and the GEMET facet. I assumed this is due to the
> config-summary.xml where GEMET indexKey = keyword. I would like to keep the
> GEMET facet search but remove all GEMET keyword from the keyword search
> facet.

That will need to exclude GEMET keywords from the keyword field here
https://github.com/geonetwork/core-geonetwork/blob/master/schemas/iso19139/src/main/plugin/iso19139/index-fields/default.xsl#L311-L319

Note that this will also remove them when searching by keyword.

HTH

Francois