Remove Demo Applications

KirkN
I have installed and set up Mapbender and have made my own applications. I
can't figure out how to remove the demo applications that show up on every
user's screen. There usual edit and remove buttons are not shown. I am able
to hide the built in YAML applications, but I don't see how to get rid of
these demos. Can someone please give me a tip?

I'm using Mapbender 3.0.6.3 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4 with the standard SQLite
database.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t383442/mapbender.png>

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/mapbender-users-f4220788.html

Re: Remove Demo Applications

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup)
Hello,

the demo applications that you can't edit are created by yml-files that
are located in your installation at

mapbender/app/config/applications/

You only have to remove the files & clear you chache

or you can edit every yml-file and set "published: false" (so you could
use the application with the admin logged in but not everyone will bee
it)

Greetings Astrid

Am 2018-07-05 20:08, schrieb KirkN:

> I have installed and set up Mapbender and have made my own
> applications. I
> can't figure out how to remove the demo applications that show up on
> every
> user's screen. There usual edit and remove buttons are not shown. I am
> able
> to hide the built in YAML applications, but I don't see how to get rid
> of
> these demos. Can someone please give me a tip?
>
> I'm using Mapbender 3.0.6.3 on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4 with the standard
> SQLite
> database.
>
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t383442/mapbender.png>
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/mapbender-users-f4220788.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Astrid Emde
Senior GIS-Consultant

AGIT 2018
4.- 6. Juli 2018 in Salzburg
Treffen Sie die WhereGroup bei der AGIT EXPO
http://www.agit.at/

  Astrid Emde
  WhereGroup GmbH & Co.KG
  Eifelstraße 7