Remote configuration/control of GeoServer

Remote configuration/control of GeoServer

Ananasinka
Hello List,

is there any opportunity to configurate GeoServer remotely? I have a PostGIS database which is uploaded in GeoServer. I need to sent remotely a SQL-request to Geoserver that should process my data and give me a response data as WFS.

I wish I had a client or an application that could take data names and sql request as Input, send them to GeoServer, upload the result as a new layer and give me the Output as WFS-reference to this result.

Have you any idea, how could I do this? I would like to try it in Java, but I unfortunatelly found almost no informations about this. The only thing I found was the gsrcj project, but it is pretty empty at the moment and there are too few examples of the implementation.
http://code.google.com/p/gsrcj/

Thanks a lot.