Reminder - first 7.2 beta tomorrow...

Lime, Steve D (MNIT)

Hi all: Just a reminder that we’ll be shooting for the first beta release sometime tomorrow – unless folks see a reason not to . I can give it a go following Thomas’ instructions at:

  https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/MapServerReleasePackagingHowTo

If folks that had prepared releases in the past ran into issues that aren’t captured in that document I’d appreciate a note (or update the document).

--Steve

Re: Reminder - first 7.2 beta tomorrow...

tbonfort
hey Steve,
that wiki page seems outdated, I believe the current instructions can be found in the release.sh script from the repo (along with release-notes.sh and the changeling script in the docs repo) . let me know if you run into issues although I'm not sure I'll be very available tomorrow...
cheers and thanks for tackling this,
 thomas