Releasing my OGC Standards membership slot

Releasing my OGC Standards membership slot

Cameron Shorter
OSGeo Standards Committee,

I've changed employers a few months back and am not working on time
dependent datums. I will be changing again in a few months (to a company
that is an OGC member).

As such, I won't be needing one of OSGeo's membership slots with the
OGC. With regards to what I did with my slot, I helped contribute to the
debate about needing to address time dependent datums. Resulting reports:

http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/11/scrappy-collaboration.html

http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/08/time-dependent-datum-problems.html

http://cameronshorter.blogspot.com/2019/08/misaligned-web-maps-high-accuracy-data.html

--