Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Nicolas Gignac-3
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a close target date plan for this 7.2 release in the short term? We do like the new features of 7.2 release plan, such as Vector Tile and
MS RFC 118: Support Vendor-Specific OGC FILTER.
As we use Ubuntu as OS with MapServer, we would like to plan our next release of 18.04 with a fresh release of MapServer 7.2 package ready for Ubuntu.

Thanks for letting us know.

Nicolas

Σχετ: Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Stefanos Anastasiou
Hi Steve,

   will this version support php 7 ?

Regards,
Stefanos

Στις 4:36 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 28 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η "Lime, Steve D (MNIT)" <[hidden email]> έγραψε:

Depends on what you mean by close/short term. While a release date hasn't been set - I could see a beta sometime in April. I believe all of the planned features are either in master or sitting in a pull request. The MapServer vector tiles stuff was merged yesterday. --Steve