Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Jan Hartmann
Hello folks,

Can anyone tell me when Mapserver 7.2 will be officially released? We
are updating our servers, and would very much like to use PHP 7 and
vector tiles.

Cheers,

Jan Hartmann
University of Amsterdam

Re: Release date of Mapserver 7.2

Worth Lutz

Any movement on this?

Thanks,

Worth Lutz

On 2/13/2018 12:38 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
I’d like to shoot for an alpha by March 1st. I think we're pretty much waiting on my merge of the vector tiles code. My pull request is in good shape, just trying to track down a few regression test errors (and I need to add some tests of my own).

--Steve