Release announcement blog post

Anita Graser
Hi,

With all the LTR and hackfest news going on, we haven't yet published a release announcement on our blog. Since the changelog seems ready and all packages ready, I guess it's time. Should I just go ahead and write it?

Regards,
Anita

Re: Release announcement blog post

Richard Duivenvoorde
On 12/03/2019 21.35, Anita Graser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With all the LTR and hackfest news going on, we haven't yet published a
> release announcement on our blog. Since the changelog seems ready and
> all packages ready, I guess it's time. Should I just go ahead and write it?

Hi Anita,
I'll push the website sources to transifex tomorrow so 3.6 changelog can
also be translated
Regards,
Richard

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 9:37 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'll push the website sources to transifex tomorrow so 3.6 changelog can
also be translated

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 9:33 AM Andreas Neumann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Would make sense. Waiting with the announcement until the visual changelog and packages are available is even better ;-)
I did an announcement at QGIS-CH (german): https://www.qgis.ch/de/news/qgis-3-6-noosa-veroeffentlich  - feel free to re-use some of the text.

Ok, let's give the potential translators a bit of time to get their work in. I'll write up the post on Sunday or next Monday.

Greetings and see you soon in Dresden,

See you soon!

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 1:35 PM Anita Graser <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, let's give the potential translators a bit of time to get their work in. I'll write up the post on Sunday or next Monday.

I've also updated the wording to replace "sponsors" with "supporting members". Please feel free to fix the text if you spot any issues.

Regards,
Anita