Registration for FOSS4G-E

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa
Hi everyone,

I hope someone here is involved in organising the conference since no contact details are provided in the web site.

I just submitted an abstract to the general track, but no number was assigned to my submission. Later, as I try to register for the conference, the form keeps asking for a "proof of situation" document, without explaining what it is.

I would appreciate if someone could help. Thank you.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Im Grund 6

Phone: +41 (0)79 812 62 65

Re: Registration for FOSS4G-E

Fenoy Gerald
Dear Luís,
the « proof of situation » should only be asked for student registration.

In case you have any question regarding the registration procedure, please contact [hidden email] as mentioned on the registration page [1].

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

[1] https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/Register

> Le 3 mars 2017 à 15:05, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I hope someone here is involved in organising the conference since no contact details are provided in the web site.
>
> I just submitted an abstract to the general track, but no number was assigned to my submission. Later, as I try to register for the conference, the form keeps asking for a "proof of situation" document, without explaining what it is.
>
> I would appreciate if someone could help. Thank you.
>
> --
> Luís Moreira de Sousa
> Im Grund 6
> CH-8600 Dübendorf