Recording of todays meeting?

Scott Hatcher
I'm unable to attend todays kickoff meeting. I'll be on a plane at the time.

Will there be a recording or minutes available so I can catch up once I land?

Thanks,
Scott Hatcher

Re: Recording of todays meeting?

jmckenna
Administrator
Hi Scott,

We'll be sure to take good minutes on this for sure.  Too bad that you
can't make it today but hoping we can count on your support.  Maybe you
can make the followup meeting later on.

More soon, and safe travels today.  -jeff