Reading a NetCDF file with python (not recognised as a supported dataset name

Reading a NetCDF file with python (not recognised as a supported dataset name – Dear list, I am trying to open a NetCDF file with the Python bindings. My GDAL 1.9 build (Win32 from Tamas) shows the NetCDF driver when i run ...
Rutger, There should not be any difference when using the python bindings. If gdalinfo can read it the python bindings should also. I canno...
Hey, Thank you all for the replies, i really appreciate the help. @Anton, i have tried many different ways of refering to the file. Full pat...
On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Rutger <kassies@...> wrote: > Hey, > > Thank you all for the replies, i really appreciate the he...
Hey Etienne, Thanks alot for the suggestions, here's are my results: I made a minimal install of osgeo4w and tried to run the earlier script...
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 4:54 AM, Rutger <kassies@...> wrote: > Hey Etienne, > > Thanks alot for the suggestions, here's are my r...
Hey, I installed the latest OSGeo4W version (as mentioned in the quickstart at the website: http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe...
On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM, Rutger <kassies@...> wrote: > Hey, > > I installed the latest OSGeo4W version (as mentioned in...
Hey, I have tried it now on three different machines. 1. XP Win32, Python 2.7.3, GDAL 1.9.1 2. XP Win32, Python 2.7.2, GDAL 1.9.1 3. XP ...
* Perhaps * there is a conflict/mismatch between osgeo4w and Tamas's install? As far as I know both packages include netcdf... I have no ide...
Etienne, Rutger, I can reproduce on windows with 32 bit 1.9 branch and 1.9.1 from Tamas' site. In fact, I couldn't open any datasets. kss ...
with commandline and/or python? I can do both fine using gdal-1.9.1 from osgeo4w (32bit), haven't tried Tamas' build yet On Fri, Jun 8, 201...
Command line works fine. I didn't have time to test well though. I will try to get on a windows machine and download tamas package and give it ...
Hi Rutger, I remember I had similar problems when reading NetCDF in Windows. The solution in my case was pretty simple - I had to include the...