Reaching out to other foundations

Cameron Shorter
One of the great things about Open Source and Creative Commons licenses
is that there are a few well understood licenses which have had the
benefit of refinements from a large community.

I'd love to see the same developed for a Code of Conduct, and associated
documents. It seems a waste of our collective effort to develop multiple
versions.

Yes, it will be more effort up front, but well worth it long term. How
do others feel about reaching out to other foundations and organisations
to help develop common code-of-conduct processes and associated documents?

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager

P +61 2 9009 5000,  W www.lisasoft.com,  F +61 2 9009 5099